What are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs vary significantly for each customer depending on the items purchased and the delivery location.
Follow below steps to get the shipping costs at the checkout page:-
- After clicking the checkout button in your cart, you'll be directed to a screen where you enter your payment and customer information.
- Enter your payment and customer information (which includes your address) and then press continue to go the final checkout page.
- Now that you are on the final checkout page you can select the shipping option of your choice. Then you can confirm by clicking the "complete my purchase" button.
What about customs, duty fees and tariffs?
You are responsible for any customs, duties fees, tariffs and collection fees in accordance with your state or country's specific requirements. All duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected by B2FIVE, nor are they included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery.
1. Once we receive your orders, we will send out the goods within 1-3 working days. (No parcel dispatch on Sat, Sun & Hong Kong Public Holidays.)
2. B2Five is also not responsible for the delay of parcel, or damages / loss of goods once goods handover to courier/post office.